Foreigners in China

查看: 3410|回复: 0

China Visa, Driving License, Biz Registration

发表于 8-15-2014 17:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

China visa

We will try our best to meet different requirements of different clients.

Here are some popular visa options:
A. 3 month M/L(business/tourist) visa, 2 entry, 30days of each stay.
B. 6 month X2(student) visa, 1 enty, 180days.
C. 1 year M/L(business/tourist) visa, multi entry, with 30/60/90 days of
each stay.
D. work residence permit

Documents required :
1. The passport with the valid visa;
2. One 2-inch passport pictures (with blue or white background);

Biz registration
There are three types of business registration we can help you with:
HongKong company, wholly foreign owned enterprise(WFOE), representative
With more than ten years' experience, we are able to help you to go through all the procedures smoothly and quickly, saving you a lot of time and energy. we can also help you with bookkeeping and annual audit and any tricky thing you may encounter.

Driver license
help you get an authentic Chinese driving license in ONE day! without any test or exam!
1) A scan of the passport page
2) A scan of the valid Chinese visa
3) A scan of the latest entry stamp in your passport
4) A scan Original overseas driving license
5) 6 one-inch color pictures (with white background)
6) Your height and Chinese name

Invitation letter
If you or your friends need invitation letter for china visa application, except for several countries, we can offer that for almost any foreigner. short term or long term, L visa or M visa, you name it!

if you want to know more , please feel free to contact us as below
Tel: 18819803319
wechat/qq: 2013418916
Skype: EIC_HK
Website :

EIC makes your life Easy In China!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register


外汇网站导航|外汇牌价|外国人在中国 | Foreigners in China | Travel in China ( 京ICP备06064874号 )

GMT+8, 10-1-2020 16:18 , Processed in 0.016807 second(s), 7 queries , Apc On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表