Foreigners in China

查看: 12599|回复: 0

Chinese Driver license service

发表于 1-20-2017 14:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Our service: Hold any kind of 3 month valid visa now. Want to get 6 years Chinese Driver's License
What documents we need from you:
1. Valid Foreign Country Driver's License (International license is no useful)
2. Passport with >= 90 days stay visa (No matter where it issued at)
3. Shanghai Registration Form Of Temporary Residence( up to date )
Normal Service takes: 5-10 Working Days
From 1st Jan 2013, There are 900 questions and answers of our Shanghai traffic rules, we will provide you a DISC with all questions. Please read it and understand it. During the exam, the traffic police will random pickup 100 questions. if you can get 90+ scores in the exam, then you can pass and get the Local Driver's License.
Mobile phone number: (+86)-18818135652  Lily
My QQ:2746807576

Add:China·Shanghai Xu hui District, No.680 Zhaojiabang Road
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register


外国人在中国 | Foreigners in China | Travel in China ( 京ICP备06064874号 )

GMT+8, 7-19-2024 01:02 , Processed in 0.064811 second(s), 7 queries , Apc On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表