Foreigners in China

查看: 10092|回复: 0

How to apply Working Permit and Residence Permit from new employer?

发表于 1-20-2017 14:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear Sir or Madam;

If you've ever wanted to apply/extend your visa in China, register a company and learn Chinese… this post is for you.

China Visa
VisaShanghai insists on providing efficient service for foreigners in Shanghai! We can help to do the visas as follows: 
L visa tourist visa extension service in Shanghai;
F/M visa business extension visa service in Shanghai;
Z visa working visa service in Shanghai;
Official invitation letter service;
Driver License transfer service, etc.

Other service:
1. Applying for 1 Year Work Permit and Residence Permit with your employer;
2. Extending 1 Year Working permit and Residence Permit with the same; 
3. Transferring your Working Permit and Residence Permit from employer A to employer B;
4. Applying for 2 years Working Permit and Residence Permit if the company capital >=3 million USD$;
5. Applying for the 5 years Working Permit and Residence Permit for Taiwan citizen;
6. Applying for the 1 year Working Permit and Residence Permit for Hong Kong citizen;
7. Canceling or modifying working permit (Alien Employment permit) for those who doesn't work for the company;
8. Company Registration
1) Shanghai WFOE Registration
2) Registered Chinese Companies
3) Shanghai Joint Venture Registration
4) HK Company Set up
5) Registration Modify/Cancel Service
6) Accounting & Tax Compliance Service In Shanghai/


24Hours Service Line:4008-0606-56.
Mobile phone number: (+86)-18818135652  Lily
My QQ:2746807576

Add:China·Shanghai Xu hui District, No.680 Zhaojiabang Road
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register


外国人在中国 | Foreigners in China | Travel in China ( 京ICP备06064874号 )

GMT+8, 7-19-2024 02:24 , Processed in 0.062880 second(s), 7 queries , Apc On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表