Assist you with China visa issues,Visa agency in shanghai,VISA CONSULTANCY SERVICE,Top Great China Visa Agency,Extend Your China Visa For 6month and 12Month! Assist you with China visa issues,Visa agency in shanghai,VISA CONSULTANCY SERVICE,Top Great China Visa Agency,Extend Your China Visa For 6month and 12Month!

Post Time:2016-02-24 12:19:39  |  Visits:0
Hello, Dear friends,this is Sophia who comes from VisaShanghai LLC,we are professional china visa service help agency, During processing china visa service,there is some problem customer may concerned about.and also if you need any other visa service help welcome to contact us. Our service help including: M-bussiness visa,L-Tourist visa.Z-work visa.Q-spouse visa. Without leaving china to finished for you,just need passport and documents is ok,for one year M or L visa with multi entry every 90 days,From Sep.2013 until now 90 days is the longest time to stay in china according to china visa policy For one year M(business) visa with multi entry every 60 days,can also do it in china or in hk ,it will depend on when your current china visa expired. Noticed:one year china visa is a good and best way to stay in china But also different country has different china visa policy, so we also have 6 or 12 months business visa with multi entry service,if you do not want to stay too longer in china ,we also have 3 months china visa with 1 or 2 entries for your reference. So we many china visa way for your choose,if want to know more information about our china visa service,welcome to contact us in future or right way. FAQ: What is a Chinese Visa? A Chinese visa is a stamp of endorsement issued by the Chinese Consulate on a passport that allows the bearer to visit China. Chinese visas can be obtained through a visa service agency approved by the Chinese Consulate in the U.S. Do I need a Chinese visa? A Chinese visa is required prior to your trip to mainland China for tourism, business, employment, study or crew members. If you travel and stay only in Hong Kong or Macao for no more than 30 days, you are exempted from this visa requirement. Do I need an appointment for a visa application? Can I have someone else to apply it for me? No appointment is required, but we encourage you to check your local consulate’s website for holidays before you apply. Yes, you may have a Chinese Consulate approved visa agency to apply the visa for you,we will help you to get the china visa,but need yourself to give us documents in hk ,until visa finished. Should I send in my actual passport for visa application? Yes, you need to send your passport with visa application. Your passport must have more than 6 months validation, and the passport must have at least one blank page remaining . If approved, your Chinese visa will be stamped on the passport. When to apply for visa before departing to China? Between 30 to 90 days before departing for China will be the best time to apply for a visa. Chinese visa is valid immediately once issued for 3 months, 6 months,or 12 months respectively depending on the visa granted. We suggest you to plan your trip early and carefully. What is the difference between a Chinese tourist and business visa? Chinese visas are issued according to the purpose of the trip; either tourism or business activities. In general, "tourist" visas are issued specifically for the purpose of travel for pleasure, while a "business" visa generally permits a traveler to engage in normal business-related activities (sales meetings, visiting a factory, negotiating agreements, etc.) Welcome to visit our web to know more information about our visa service help,will providing our best service and price for you
Contact information:
Mobile: +86-159-0057-0016
Office Tel: 021-61853593 24hrs: 4008-0606-56
QQ Group: 1541203435
WechatID: jzvisasophia
Address: NO.680, ZhaoJiaBang Road, Office708Xuhui Area,Shanghai,P.R.China
Helping Expats since 10 years here in Shanghai, China
Disclaimer: This classified ad is published by the user. Please read it carefully. assumes no responsibility for any information posted here.
Post a free services classified in China Looking for domestic help in China

Latest Classifieds



Translator / Interpreter

Suzhou Zhangjiagang Public School (primary/middle/high school)

Suzhou Zhangjiagang Public Sch...

Schools / Teaching / Training

Canglang Xincheng Experimental Kindergarten

Canglang Xincheng Experimental...

Schools / Teaching / Training



Decoration / Relocation / Movers

Assist you with China visa issues,Visa agency in shanghai,VISA CONSULTANCY SERVICE,Top Great China Visa Agency,Extend Your China Visa For 6month and 12Month!

Assist you with China visa iss...

Legal / Visa Consultants

How to change L visa to M visa?Change Tourist visa to Business Visa?China Business visa Extension,Tourist visa Extension,Student visa Extension.

How to change L visa to M visa...

Legal / Visa Consultants

How to Extend China L Tourist visa?China Tourist Visa Extension for 1month,6month or 1year Service!

How to Extend China L Tourist ...

Legal / Visa Consultants

set up /renew HK/Offshore Company ,taxion service no fees before completed

set up /renew HK/Offshore Comp...

Business & Financial Services