The 7th China (Guangzhou) International Edilbe Oil & Olive Oil Exhibition 2013
Date: June 4-6, 2013
Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex, Area C (No.980 Xinggang East Road, Guangzhou)
Chinese Cereals And Oils Association Oil and Fat Processing Sub-Association
China Agricultual Economy Development Association
Guangdong Healthy Food Industry Association
Guangzhou Import Food Quality Management Association
International Support Units:
Colombia Chamber of Commerce in China
Spain Chamber of Commerce in China
Consulate General of the Republic of Chile in Guangzhou
Domestic Support Units: China Food Newspaper China Healthcare Magazine
Organizer: Guangzhou Yi Fan Exhibition Service Co., Ltd
Support Enterprises: COFCO, Yihai Kerry, Luhua Group, Xiwang Group, Three-star Group, LongDa Foodstuff Group
The China Guangzhou International Edible Oil and Olive Oil Exhibition in Guangzhou has the goal to help foreign companies to find distributors in China and expand their business on the Chinese market. The exhibited products are representing the latest technology and innovation in this industry. Visitors can find in depth and comprehensive information here about the latest developments, trends, products and services in various fields.
China (Guangzhou) International Edilbe Oil & Olive Oil Exhibition 2013 is the largest professional edible oil and fats in south of China, attacts all of the famous brand edible oil and fats companies to participate, eg:COFCO, Yihai Kerry, Luhua Group, Xiwang Group, Three-star Group, LongDa Foodstuff Group
1. The exhibition sponsor, Chinese Cereals And Oils Association Oil and Fat Processing Sub-Association (CCOA) is an affiliated institution of State Administration of Grain (SAG). CCOA has more than140 group members, which is the national authority academic organization for edible oil industry in China. CCOA take "Service develope the association" for the purpose, help enterprise utilize new technology and advanced management mode, promote industry international communication, and promote the healthy development of industry.
2. Exhibition centre introduction: China Import and Export Fair Complex(Pazhou Exhibition Centre) covers a total area of 700,000 square metres which is the largest exhibition centre in Asia, with the most advanced facilities, highest level, satisfying the large international commodities fair, large trading exhibition which need the comprehensive, multifunctional, high standards. Pazhou exhibition hall is the new image of the city and is one of the landmark building and tourism scenic spots, has the complete supporting facilities and convenient transportation.
3 The organizers will organize the supermarkets and whole-sale markets to purchase, such as Trust-mart, Wanjia Supermarket, Parknshop, Hongcheng Market, Jusco, Jillian, Xinyijia Sup ermarket , Markro, Guangzhou Grain and Oil Wholesale Market, Guangzhou Ruibao Grain and Oil Wholesale Market,Guangzhou Dongwang Food Wholesale Market, southern Guangzhou Food Wholesale Market, Guangzhou Baiyunshan Agricultural Production General Market,Guangzhou Three-one Food Wholesale Market,etc.
4 We have specialized media like newspaper, magazine & websites to promote our exhibition.
IOE is not only a brand event, is committed to promoting the development of trade exchanges to provide a full range of services for exhibitors, and winning widely praise.
Giuliano Sottani, principal of the Italian Pavilion said: "This exhibition has a total of 38 exhibitors; we are very satisfied and appreciate the organizing committee has provided us with such a good platform. And the next time fight for more than 50 to participate in this exhibition.'
Necdet Komur, representative of Turkey said: "The show gave me an unexpected effect; I will introduce other olive oil companies to participate in this exhibition.'
Miss liu, General Manager from Greece Olympus Olive Oil PLC said: " This exhibition is so popular, lots of companies are interested in our products, we finally found a Shenzhen company as our China General Agent. We are so appreciated to exhibition committee and their hard working.”
Ashok, Genearal Manager from Lagar de Quiros S.L said: " we got a great success in this exhibition. We have signed 2 million contract with West China General Agent. Many thanks to exhibition committee, we will take part in the following exhibitions. .'
Exhibition scale covered 12000sqm, more than 450 exhibiting companies participated last exhibition, which came from Greece, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Tunisia, USA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Syria, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria,Korea, Hongkong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Netherlands, Singapore, Russia, Canada, Argentina, Malaysia and other 38 countries and regions.
Famous brand: Greece Unique Olive Oil, HIPPOCRATES, OLYMPUS,Latzimas S.A., Morroco RESTAGRI S.A.R.L,Portugal GALLO, Spain Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spain Aldaba, Detuhome Spain S.L.U , Firenzi Italian Gelato & Fine Dessert, Satinni Corporation SDN. BHD, RNL SAMMI CO.,LTD., TOTOLE, Vinacommodities Corp, VILA S.A.S, CHO Company, CATERINA DE’MEDICI SUC ITALY, DOMAINE DE ARIGE, OWL INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, Simar Foods Ltd, Pasahan Makina Sanayi ve Dis Tic. Ltd. Sti., OIKONOMIDIS SIOULIS NIKOLAOS, Landsea Asia Co., Ltd , TURKISH DRIED FRUITS EXPORTERS’ASSOCIATIONS, Saharkhiz Saffron Co., AKEBONO BV, BARTH GmbH, Spain Borges, Spain Ebest, SOVENA GROUP,Algeria IFRI,Enex Commercial ,HI-ARMADA Sdn Bhd,Orient Select Foods Range, Portugal Gallo, Greece Ailai, Spain Rhinocerose olive oil, Italy Balmeenne, Italy Santagata Rainbow, Chile San Pietro Food, Yalanzhi International Group, Oxelnt Trading Co., Ltd, Qingdao Changshou The first Club, Xinjiang Manasi, Ruike, Shanhetang, Zhirun Oil, Ganling Comellia Oil, Taiyu Comellia Oil, Qicaihua, Oil mill, Hengguan, Huangfengyushan, Hongrun and so on.There were about 19334 professional visitors during last exhibition, including 11388 domestic visitors, 7946 foreign visitors and 307 conventioners. It is expected to have 20% growth of audiences.
1.Edible Oil: peanut oil, soybean oil, rapeseed oil, corn oil, palm oil, coconut oil, blend, sunflower seed oil, etc
2.special oil: olive oil, camellia oil, corn wheat germ oil, wheat oil, amaranth grass embryo oil, garlic oil, coconut oil, grape seed oil, wild camellia oil, rape oil, camelina blue oil, rice bran oil, Perilla oils, Safflower oil, Pumpkin seed oil,
Selenium oil, Seabuckthorn oil, ShanCangZi nucleoli oil, nucleoli walnut oil, and almond oil, etc
3.Edible Oil and production packing equipment: Filter, dryer, centrifuge, vibration, crusher, stone-broken machine, removing stone machine, evapo-separated machine, Deceleration machine, condenser, stranding cage, stranding- wring cage, flat- wring cage, hoister, canning equipment and bottle blowing machines, printing machines, labeling machines and packing assembly lines, etc
4.Oil new achievements: new product and oil refinery recycling
The enterprise has the Business License, Exhibition Products Certification, Original Certification.
‖Exhibition Booth &Fees‖
◆Raw Space:USD300/m2（the minimum area is 18㎡）
（Raw space will be charged construction management fees: RMB28/㎡, No facilities will be offered to Raw space）
◆Luxury Booth: USD3000/booth（9 m2）corner booth will be charged 10% extra fee
Facilities: Two/three partitions, name banner(signage), 1 reception desk, 1display cabinet,1 glass round table, 4chairs, 1dustbin, 2 lamps,two or three displays, 1 1electric socket(220V,500W)
1. The applicators receive the invitation and fill it out
2. The finished application should send to the organizing committee in form of fax or letter (with official seal)
3. The organizing committee will verify the qualifications of the applicants and pre-assigned the booths and fax the Notification Form for Pre-Assign Booths to applicants.
4. The applicants should pay within the time stipulated in the Notification Form for Pre-Assign Booths and fax the bank remittance receipt together with the Notification Form for Pre-Assign Booths to organizing committee for reference.
5. The organizing committee sends the Booth Confirmation Letter to the exhibitor once the payment is confirmed.
6. Exhibitors can set-up booths on set-up day with the Booth Confirmation Letter
1 Edible oil industry development forum
2 Olive oil culture festival
3 Camellia oil industry submit conference
4 High quality products awards ceremony
Move-in Date: June 2-3, 2013 (9:00---17:00)
Exhibition Date: June 4-6, 2013 (9:00---17:00)
Move-out Date: June 6, 2013 (14:00)
(Note: The application deadline for this exhibition is Apr 28, 2013)