Foreigners in China

查看: 2313|回复: 0

Assist you with China visa issues

发表于 2-10-2017 15:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Is your China visa going to expire soon? Do you want to continue to stay in China?

Do you need to change your current tourist visa type so you are allowed to work in China?

We assist you to get a 6 months X visa which allows you to study and work part-time in China legally.

During this visa validity period, you can choose to take our Mandarin classes or do paid internship that we recommend.

What's more, we can assist you to extend your L visa in Shanghai and provide invitation letter for F/M visa.

The program consists of two parts:

- One semester(4-month) intensive Chinese study. Based on your Chinese level, we arrange suitable classes for you.

The courses are taught in Shanghai Maritime University, located in city center.

- Recommend job interview in large companies. It is paid job depending on your ability.

Our prices are reasonable and affordable, and our services are considerate and all around.

If you are in need or have interests, feel free to contact me for more information
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register


外汇网站导航|外汇牌价|外国人在中国 | Foreigners in China | Travel in China ( 京ICP备06064874号 )

GMT+8, 11-24-2020 20:51 , Processed in 0.018027 second(s), 7 queries , Apc On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表