Cisa Publish time 4-17-2008 01:48

HSK Sample/Past Papers plus Questions

Hi!

I would be really grateful if you could tell me links where I can find HSK sample papers and (more important) past papers online, since where I live it is not accessible and the official page links are dead. :'(

Other questions would be:
1. When is the 2008 Oct-Nov HSK Basic??
2. How to apply with a Chinese name if I don´t have one??

Finally, I would really welcome your experiences with this exam, especially with the Basic one. Okay, I know it´s VERY Basic, unsiginificant and meaningless, but I really would like to do it for personal challenge, and that requires some preparation, doesn´t it? :loveliness:

Thank you so much for your kind help in advance!!! :kiss: :)

[ Last edited by Cisa at 8-30-2008 03:28 ]

Cisa Publish time 4-17-2008 01:51

HSK

Oh, I´ve forgotten, it would be also nice if there are links where I can do such type of tests online!!! :)

viggo Publish time 4-19-2008 21:20

http://www.china.org.cn/english/features/hsk/105146.htm

i think you can try this website

HSKtesting Publish time 4-24-2008 12:26

try this one it does help

Hey how are you? i noticed you are concerning the information about HSK test and so am i.But i think it would be best for us to have an online mock test before we attend HSK test,what do you think? So now we are holding a mock test on 7pm,25th April,2008 for people who are interested in it and wanna get good result in HSK test on 26th,27th.
I am wondering if you would be one of us ,if you do please JOIN US! Add me as a friend and feel free to send your name and nationality to hsktesting@126.com we will send you an invitation letter as soon as we got your mail.
thanks!

pls see more details as follow:
FREE ONLINE HSK Mock Testing Authorized by China HSK center
--FOR INTERMEDIATE LEVEL

Free+Online=no matter where you are,do themock testing for the best performance in the
HSK on 26th and 27th.

Time(Beijing Time):7pm,25th,April
Position Limitation:15
HOW TO BOOKING? send your name and nationality to hsktesting@126.com

PS:we provide our HSK attendeesmock testing only once for free,please make sure that your
time is available at that time.

Cisa Publish time 5-11-2008 03:09

HSK mock test online

OMG! This would have been great! I regret it so much that I haven´t checked out this thread sooner... :( Won´t there be any again, before the October test???

[ Last edited by Cisa at 8-30-2008 03:28 ]
Pages: [1]
View full version: HSK Sample/Past Papers plus Questions